Cresnel Stainless Steel Clothes Drying Rack – Adjustable Gullwing and Foldable for Easy Storage – Rust-proof for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Color: Stainless Steel
- Original Cresnel brand now with 2017 newly improved quality. Besides indoor use this rack can now withstand outdoor use under direct sunshine or rain without becoming rusty. This rust-proof claim is backed by Cresnel free lifetime replacement warranty.
- Expansive top planar area of 58" x 24" provides generous drying area for typical household wash load. Hang dry your laundry onto the multiple rails or with hanger for an even larger load. Bottom rack will accommodate shoes and slippers.
- Weight approximately 7lb it is highly portable allowing it to be moved from indoor to outdoor or room to room easily. When not in used, it is foldable into flat rectangular shape of 40" x 24" x 3" for storage without taking up significant space.
- Comes fully assembled in sealed plastic wrap. No tools required, just expand the rack into "A" shape and flip up the left/right panel and it is ready for drying action.
- The long-term energy cost saved from utilizing this drying rack will more than pay for the rack itself. Good for your wallet and good for our environment.
Details: Unlike typical painted steel or chrome plated rack, this rack is made of pure stainless steel. Only stainless steel rack can be used both indoor and outdoor without becoming rusty. Its versatile foldable design allows easy storage without taking up spaces. This quality drying rack rack is covered with money back satisfaction guarantee, and 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Package Dimensions: 41.1 x 23.4 x 2.5 inches
By Myrna Muto on January 10, 2015
By PK Rountree on January 7, 2015
By Catherine jernigan on January 9, 2015
By Linda Allard on February 25, 2015
By Maryann Needle on February 27, 2015
By Song H Lee on February 25, 2015
By Sharon T. on February 26, 2015
By Annette O'Donnell on July 3, 2016
By Amazon Customer on October 30, 2017
By amartin on October 3, 2014
By dm on October 2, 2014
By Arlene C. Williams on October 2, 2014
By C and C on October 3, 2014
By Dan on May 4, 2018
By Linda Allard on April 19, 2015
By Texas Hand Quilter on April 20, 2015
By J. C. on April 21, 2015
By conpl on August 6, 2017