If you're a wine lover (aren't we all?), you probably use your glassware pretty frequently, and putting them away in a kitchen cabinet can be tedious, plus it poses a risk for damaging the glasses. Take your home bar to the next level with a wine glass rack and free up your cabinet space while also adding a fun piece of home decor to your abode.
Proper stemware storage is key if you have nice glasses or if you use them often. You'll want to hang your glasses upside down to prevent dust collection and to dry them more easily, and these cabinet stemware racks are perfect for doing just that. Plus, they help give you more kitchen storage and offer an easy method for kitchen organization.
Best Wine Glass Racks
1. RedDreamer 14-Inch Black Wine Glass Rack, Under Cabinet Wine Glass Holder Stainless Steel Stemware Rack - Hanging Stemware Holder for Cabinet Kitchen Bar, Set of 2
This wine glass hanger is great for keeping your glasses out of the way but still nearby. It's super easy to assemble and comes with the necessary hardware for quick installation. It fits under most cabinets, too, so you can be flexible with the placement. It's perfect for having company over, this way, people don't have to ask for a glass or search through cabinets, they can just grab their own.
2. Del Hutson Designs Rustic Wooden Wall Mounted Handmade Tiered Wine Glass Racks (Dark Walnut, 36 Inch)
This wood wine bottle and glass storage shelf makes an attractive addition to any kitchen, dining room, or living room. This rustic wine rack comes in a variety of sizes and wood finishes, so you can customize it to match your minibar. Plus, you can fit other bar-related items on it, like your cocktail kit, copper mugs, and bottle openers.
3. Hanging Wine Glass Rack Under Cabinet Mount, Metal Wine Glass Storage Hanger, Under Shelf Wine Glasses Rack, Black Stemware Holder Rack Under Cabinet Wine Glass Holder, Kitchen Under Shelf Storage
The matte black finish on this stemware rack means it'll blend in pretty much anywhere you put it, and it's adjustable to fit in a variety of locations. No drilling necessary, just set the screws tightly to fit whatever cabinet you set it under. It'll keep them safely out of the way while also adding accessibility, so they're easy to grab.
4. Wine Glass Rack Countertop, Countertop Wine Glass Holder, Freestanding Wine Glass Holder Countertop, Wine Glass Drying Rack, Wine Glass Stand for Living Room
This freestanding wine glass holder looks great on any countertop. It works as a storage rack and as a drying rack. This tabletop stemware rack will fit anywhere, whether you keep it in your den or your dining room. It's perfect for displaying any crystalware you may have that you're particularly fond of.
5. DIY Hanging Goblet Rack , Upside Down Wine Glass Holder Wine Rack Wine Glass Holder Home Wine Cabinet Decoration Shelf (Black, 19.68"L 9.05"W)
Keep your wine bottles accessible and your glassware displayed with this DIY wine bottle holder and stemware rack. It comes in a few sizes and finishes, so you can customize it to meet your needs and match your kitchen, "mancave," or dining area. It also comes in handy if you have a lot of guests over and want them to feel free to help themselves to a glass of wine.
6. SODUKU Wall Mounted Wooden Wine Rack 4 Wine Bottles and 4 Long Stem Glasses Holder Wine Cork Storage Rack Walnut Brown
Set up a little wine station with this wall-mounted wine rack. It comes with cork storage, enough space to keep a few bottles, and adequate stemware storage. Set up a little bar cart underneath for an easy DIY minibar area!
7. Rev-A-Shelf 3450-11SN 11-Inch Quad 4 Piece Under Cabinet Storage Hanging Wine Glass Rack and Stemware Holder, Satin Nickel
The Rev-A-Shelf shelving is guaranteed "frustration-free" and is as customizable as you'd like, whether you want enough space for four, eight, or 12 glasses. It's super affordable, too!
The post Your Guests Will Love This $25 Wine Rack (Almost More Than Pinot Noir) appeared first on Wide Open Eats.